Spectrum Health Medical Clinic is an outpatient clinic that provides psychiatric solutions for patients battling mental health issues. We provide medical help for various illnesses in a safe, confidential and friendly environment. From the moment you arrive at our healthcare center you will be guaranteed to be greeted by friendly staff who function to be discreet about your needs. We strive to provide treatment options that enhance patient’s lives and allow them to be mentally, physically and emotionally healthy. It is a full Spectrum!
Discussing your concerns in detail with our physicians is a big step. If you’re determining your need for therapy, consider the following questions:
- Are you having panic or anxiety attacks?
- Is your depression or anxiety consistent?
- Are you experiencing physical pain or trauma and having a difficult time coping?
- Have you experienced grief or loss?
- Have you been diagnosed with bipolar disorder or another psychological disorder?
- Are you battling with inability to focus your thought and behaviors?
- Have you been diagnosed with attention deficit disorder?
- Do you struggle with insomnia?
- Can we help you stop smoking and provide latest medical therapies to curb cravings?
- Are you struggling with addiction to opioids or alcohol and cannot find a doctor who can help?
- Do you struggle with body image issues or weight management?
These are some of the reasons patients seek Spectrum Health for mental health support. Our physician Doctor Joseph Locke is integrated and director of The Bridges Health Clinics and Research Center. These resources provides a continuum for addiction and mental health psychologic services and are provided to you.
Suboxone & Vivitrol Treatment Milwaukee Wisconsin
Prescription Opiate Addiction
Our Spectrum medical physician is certified to provide SUBOXONE® Understanding opioid dependence, VIVITROL® and opioid dependence and other buprenorphine related products such as Subutex, which are the newest advances in pharmacologic management of prescription opioid addiction or physical dependence. Our physician has helped return many patients to a normal and healthy lifestyle. Frequently, patients are placed on increasing quantities of narcotic medication due to injury or damage to their bodies. Suboxone management provides a transition to taper off narcotics without the common physical withdrawal symptoms experienced by many patients. Vivitrol is provided for the patient who may be without withdrawal symptoms and desires a medication that ensures abstinence and stability in the fight against opiate cravings.Examples of opiates that are addictive include: Percocet, Oxycodone, Morphine, Hydrocodone, Dilaudid, Codeine, Fentanyl
Spectrum Health provides a friendly and family oriented environment to seek recovery from heroin addiction. As heroin addiction is increasingly shown to be more life threatening with the additives such as Fentanyl and Carfentanil, it has never been more important to find a physician who can provide maintenance with Suboxone or Vivitrol. Benefits of these medications are:
- Suboxone can provide complete resolution of cravings and withdrawal symptoms
- Suboxone can be provided at an outpatient pharmacy and can be self-administered daily, unlike methadone maintenance. This is especially important for individuals who may lead a busy and active life
- When a patient is ready, Vivitrol can be used to transition patients off Suboxone successfully while acting as an effective tool to avoid relapse
Spectrum Health has been a reliable partner for patients to seek addiction in many locations. Our clinic is there to serve patients in the Milwaukee region and surrounding areas such as Brookfield, Wauwatosa, Menomonee Falls, Waukesha, Pewaukee, West Bend, West Allis, Oak Creek, Oconomowoc and many others. Spectrum Health is actively registered to accept referrals from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) and The National Alliance of Advocates for Buprenorphine Treatment (NAABT). Dr. Locke has also been listed as a reliable source for Suboxone treatment at Suboxone Doctors, Substance Rehab Center and Buprenorphine Doctors Our clinic has been approved as a Qualified Practice Setting by US Department of Health and Human Services in order to provide extensive Suboxone addiction services. This approval entitles our physicians by the DHHS to an increased patient load, which most Doctors have not achieved. As a result of this special qualification, our clinic can provide immediate appointments to struggling patients with heroin and opiate use disorder. Please call today and we will be able to provide an appointment within days, or guaranteed within 1-2 weeks.
To understand more about opioid dependence and heroin addiction, please visit:
Suboxone.com Opioid dependence FAQ
Familydoctor.org Opioid Addiction
Drugabuse.gov Drug Facts: Heroin
The Epidemic of Our Time: Heroin and Opiate Addiction in Wisconsin
Do you have primary care or psychiatric needs? Our clinic offers a full complement of healthcare services to maintain the highest level of care. Please call 414-324-0944 immediately for general medical and psychiatric treatment.